Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Celebrity Homes

I was searching the internet today (for something totally unrelated) when I came across a blog called The Real Estalker. If you are a person who has an interest in celebrity gossip as well as real estate than I have found something that you are going to love! Of course I am talking about Celebrity Real Estate! This blog has tons of info, pictures and news about your favorite celebrities' homes.


Don't forget to take a look at one of my favorites, Le Rêve!, the home of Hubert and Norma Humphrey located in Cumming, GA. This approximately 47,000 square feet , 7 bedrooms, 12 full and 11 half bathrooms is worth $45,000,000!!

No comments:


You can find great local Portland, Oregon real estate information on Localism.com Lindsey Goins is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.